Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chiang mai noodle soup recipe. You can cook chiang mai noodle soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chiang Mai Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Use 6 cups of coconut milk.
- Get 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of finely shaved palm sugar.
- Prepare 600 g of chicken thighs, cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 800 g of cooked egg noddles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roughly chopped coriander.
- Provide of Lime wedge to serve.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Crispy Wonton Noodles.
- Use 16 of wonton skins, sliced into 3mm wide strips.
- Provide of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Chiang Mai Noodle Soup:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the Thai red curry sauce and cook about 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook about 2 minutes or until the chicken start to colour..
- Stir in the coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce and palm sugar. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes. Then taste and season again with fish sauce, salt or palm sugar to your taste..
- For crispy wonton noodles, pour vegetables oil into a saucepan to a depth of about 10cm. Place over heat high. When the oil reaches 180C, carefully add a small handful of wonton strips. Cook for about 30 seconds or until golden. Drain the noodles on paper towel. Repeat until all wonton noodles are cooked..
- To serve, divided the cooked noodles between four large bowl. Top with pieces of chicken and ladle over the soup. Top with coriander, lime wedges and the crispy wonton noodles..
If you find this Chiang Mai Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.