Steps to Prepare Speedy Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brady bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe. You can cook brady bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce:
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apple Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 3 of medium apples peeled and cored, I used granny smith.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Pork Chops ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Provide 6 of pork chops I used boneless pork loin.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take of a.p. flour to coat chops optional, a.p. is all purpose.
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
Steps to make Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce:
- Wash and dry the apples peel core and dice the apples..
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add apples to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add water, sugar, juice and salt to pan; cover. Cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender..
- Mash gently with the back of a spoon..
- Stir well set aside..
- Heat pan add oil..
- Add salt and pepper to the pork chops. Pan fry turning occasionally.
- Let the pork chops caramelize. Don't overcook or they will be dry. Just make sure they are done.
- Serve applesauce with pork chops hope you enjoy!.
- If optional flour is used salt and pepper the chops. Dredge them in flour and fry in pan..
If you find this Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.