Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Saib ka Halwa
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Saib ka Halwa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Saib ka Halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saib ka Halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. One of the veggies which will provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saib ka halwa recipe. You can cook saib ka halwa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Saib ka Halwa:
- Take 350 gm of Apples (saib) 2-3 aprox.
- Take 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Provide 2-3 of Green Cardamom.
- Prepare of Pistachio & Walnuts to garnish.
Instructions to make Saib ka Halwa:
- Wash & peel saib (apples).take out seeds & core and grate the saib (apples)Use food processor or hand grater.few chunks can be remain as it is..
- Heat ghee in a pan.add green cardamom, fry a minute.add grated saib (apples) and saute on medium heat. Let the water of saib (apples)evaporates.continue stirring.smell comes & colour also changes..
- When water dries out, add sugar and let it cook on medium flame. First add 1/4 cup sugar,if needed then add more sugar aftr taste. Sugar will release water, let it all cook nicely and mixture will become glossy itself.halwa leaves sides of pan then add cinnamon & cardamom powder.mix well..
- Place the halwa in bowl, garnish with walnuts & pistachio.serve hot or at roomtemperature. Enjoy with Cookpad..
- Sweet & soft saib are idol for halwa.dont choose green hard apples or juice walay apples.amount of sugar used depend upon sweetness of apples which can be adjusted.cinnamon powder gives a heavenly touch to this halwa..
Saib Ka Halwa is very famous in desi people. At KFoods you can find Saib Ka Halwa and all the urdu recipes in a very easiest way. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. Saib Ka Halva (Apple Halva) Vermicelli Vada; Pulihora ( Lemon Rice) Fried Dalmoth; Kaddu Ka Raita (Bottle Guard Yogurt Sauce) Nimbu Shikanji (Lemon Flavored Drink) Lehsun Ki Chutney (Garlic Chutney) Achari Lal Mirch (Red chili Pickle) Chichinda Ki Sabji (Snake Gourd) Khatta-Meetha Kaddu (Sweet and Sour Pumpkin) Tamatar Kadhi; Gosht Shorba. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
If you find this Saib ka Halwa recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.