Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gnocchi tomato basil soup with vegetable broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gnocchi tomato basil soup with vegetable broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gnocchi tomato basil soup with vegetable broth recipe. You can have gnocchi tomato basil soup with vegetable broth using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gnocchi tomato basil soup with vegetable broth:
- Take of For the tomato soup.
- Use 5-6 of tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of tbsp.of Chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 3-4 of basil leaves.
- Provide 3 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use of For the gnocchi.
- Use 1 cup of Plain flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 3 of potato.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
Steps to make Gnocchi tomato basil soup with vegetable broth:
- For the soup:.
- In a heavy bottomed sauce pan add in oil,onions and garlic…on a medium low heat and add in tomatoes..
- Stir the mixture well.
- Now add in basil leave s, chill I powder and pepper powder and saute them.
- Allow it to cook in Room temperature.
- Once cooled transfer it to a blender to form a smooth puree..
- For the gnocchi:.
- Boil and mash the potatoes and Keep side.
- In a bowl combine flour,egg,salt and potatoes and combine well to soft dough without using water.
- Rest the dough for about 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and form thin strips and cut them into a 1 cm pieces.
- Make ridges out them to form pasta shape with the help of a fork.
- Boil the prepared gnocchi s in a salted water for about 5 minutes and drain them.
- Transfer it to frying pan by adding some oil,basil leaves, butter..
- Transfer this prepared gnocchi to hot tomato soup 😋.
- Garnish them with coriander or basil leaves.
If you find this Gnocchi tomato basil soup with vegetable broth recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.