Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect <Jouyo-Wagashi> Macaron Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect <Jouyo-Wagashi> Macaron Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to <Jouyo-Wagashi> Macaron Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to <jouyo-wagashi> macaron style recipe. To make <jouyo-wagashi> macaron style you only need 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make <Jouyo-Wagashi> Macaron Style:
- You need 40 g of Grated Yamaimo =10g Yamaimo(Japanese yam) Powder+30ml Water.
- Use 80 g of Sugar.
- Take 50-55 g of Jouyo-ko (fine rice flour).
- Prepare 100 g of Koshi-aｎ (Red beam jam).
- Use of Jouyo-ko (fine rice flour) for dusting.
- Take of ＋Food coloring (Red).
Steps to make <Jouyo-Wagashi> Macaron Style:
- Ingredients for 10 pieces..
- Ray a parchment sheet in the upper part of a steamer. Prepare 20 of 4㎠ parchment sheets..
- Put 30ml (≒2Tbsp) of Water into 10g of Yamaimo power (freeze-dried Japanese Yam). Mix them well. Leave it 20-30min. (It's an alternative ingredient of Grated Yamaimo.).
- Add 80g of sugar into the Yamaimo. Mix them well. Divide the mixture into 2 thirds and 1 third..
- Dissolve red food coloring in a little water and colorize the 1 third of mixture. Leave the 2 thirds without colorizing..
- Put the white Yamaimo mixture into the "Jouyo-ko(rice flour)". Mix them. Put the rice flower onto the yamaimo mixture and fold it. Mix them until the texture becomes like an earlobe. Do the same thing with the red yamaimo mixture and the rest of the rice flour..
- Divide the each dough into 10, as using dusting flour..
- Divide the each color dough of a pair into 2. Make the 1/2 white dough and the 1/2 red dough a bar shape. Put them together and twist..
- Wind it round. Put it on a parchment sheet. (Two circle doughs → A pair).
- Put these doughs in to a steamer. Spray water over them. (Put the lower part of steamer on the heat in advance and prepare.).
- Pick them out. Cool them with covering cotton cloth..
- Make 10 red beam jam balls..
- Take buns off the sheets. Squash a red bean jam ball and put it between 2 circle buns. Do the same thing and make 10 Macaron like Wagashi..
If you find this <Jouyo-Wagashi> Macaron Style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.