Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that hard. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe. You can cook smothered broccoli and rice pork chop using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop:
- Get of knorr Broccoli cheddar rice blend.
- Use of and a half cups of chicken broth.
- Get of Cut broccoli flourets.
- Prepare of pork chops.
- Use of Cheddar and broccoli with bacon soup progressive.
- You need of and a half of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Prepare of quarter cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop:
- Mix content of rice bags with the soup and the broccoli and chicken brothAnd lay pork chops on top Push in to the mixture until it’s just the top of the pork chop.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes at 350°.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and place Mazzarella cheese over the top bake for another 15 minutes or until melted completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste enjoy your meal.
If you find this Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.