Recipe of Ultimate Lemon Pepper Hot Wings
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon Pepper Hot Wings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Pepper Hot Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Pepper Hot Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pepper hot wings recipe. You can cook lemon pepper hot wings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Pepper Hot Wings:
- Get 2 lb of Chicken Wings.
- Get 1 of flour.
- Provide 1 of Lawry's Garlic Salt w/parsley.
- Use 1 of Texas Pete Hotter Hot Sauce.
- Get 1 of Any buffalo wing sauce.
- Get 1 of Lemon Pepper.
- Take 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 of seasoning salt.
Steps to make Lemon Pepper Hot Wings:
- Clean and season chicken with seasoning and garlic salt.
- Add small amount of seasoning and garlic salt to flour (heat oil while preparing) coat chicken with flour and fry..
- While chicken is frying. Melt butter and pour in large bowl. Add buffalo wing sauce, hotter hot sauce and lemon pepper to butter. (Your desired amount).
- After you drain chicken from grease add to hot sauce mix and coat. Place chicken on baking pan. Pour remainder of sauce on chicken. Sprinkle lemon pepper on top..
- Broil until top of chicken is crispy or sauce has absorbed in chicken. (Not to long you don't want chicken drying out) Serve with favorite dipping sauce.
If you find this Lemon Pepper Hot Wings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.