Simple Way to Make Ultimate Yummy Apple Halwa
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Yummy Apple Halwa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Apple Halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Apple Halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were just anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel better. Now you are aware that it can help improve your mood also!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy apple halwa recipe. You can have yummy apple halwa using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Apple Halwa:
- Provide 1 of large Apple.
- You need 60 gm of sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/2 of Juice of a lemon.
- Provide 1 cup of Water lukewarm.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of green cardamom powder.
- Get 4-5 of whole/Broken cashews.
Steps to make Yummy Apple Halwa:
- Wash, core and dice the Apple into smaller pieces.
- Add lemon juice to the warm water and soak the apples for 15 minutes to soften.
- Blend into a smooth purée post soaking time.
- Melt a teaspoon of ghee in a heavy bottom saucepan and brown the cashews. Keep them aside.
- Further add the remaining ghee in the pan and transfer the Apple purée in the pan.
- Keep stirring every 2 minutes as the mixture thickens.
- Add the sugar, cardamom powder and salt. Mix well and continue cooking on Low heat.
- When the mixture comes together and starts to form a lump, is when you add the cashews and take it off heat.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and let cool for sometime.
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
- Tips: use sugar substitute for diabetic patients.
- Tips: use powdered nuts instead of whole cashews for infants (check allergic reaction of babies prior to adding the nuts).
Apple Halwa Recipe, seb Meetha , How To Make Apple Halwa Recipe. This is a delicious, quick, special dessert recipe prepared with apple and sooji. The natural sweetness of apple is enough for. Easy Apple Halwa Recipe: Step by Step Apple Halwa Recipe, Tips to make Apple Halwa is a traditional North Indian recipe and is a flavourful sweet dish that you can make for festivals like Navratri. Learn how to make apple halwa recipe with step by step pictures recipe.
If you find this Yummy Apple Halwa recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.