Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple shortcake made with chiffon cake recipe. You can have simple shortcake made with chiffon cake using 14 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake:
- Take of Cream:.
- Use 300 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use of Decorations:.
- Use 1 of as much as you want Whatever fruits you prefer.
- Provide 1 of ■Chiffon cake (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/144549-fluffy-plain-chiffon-cake).
- Use 4 of ○Egg whites (large).
- Take 50 grams of ○Sugar.
- Get 4 of △Egg yolk (large).
- Provide 20 grams of △Sugar.
- You need 40 ml of ●Vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Use 70 ml of ●Milk or water.
- Get 2 of or 3 drops ●Vanilla extract (optional).
- Provide 75 grams of White flour.
Steps to make Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake:
- Please refer to this recipe here (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/144549-fluffy-plain-chiffon-cake) for detailed instructions for Steps 4 through 7..
- Spread out patterned paper in a baking tray..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for 14 minutes..
- Add the ○ sugar in 3 or 4 batches to the egg whites. Beat until stiff peaks form. Tip: Use low speed for the last 1 minute to for the texture..
- Add the △ sugar all together to the egg yolk and beat until it becomes whitish. Then add the ● ingredients and beat together..
- Add the sifted flour little by little to the egg yolk bowl and mix with a whisk or spatula..
- Add the mixture from Step 6 to the meringue in 2 or 3 batches and mix, being sure not to break the meringue texture..
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and make smooth with a scraper or spatula..
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven..
- When it has completed baking, leave it on the pattern paper and wrap tightly with a large piece of saran wrap..
- Put Step 10 into a large plastic bag and cool completely..
- While the cake is cooling, cut and prepare the fruit..
- Cut the cooled cake in half..
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar into the heavy cream until the fluffy peaks flatten..
- If the fruits that you are adding to the center are large, use 300 ml of cream; if the thickness is thin, use 200 ml. I cut the strawberries in half vertically, so I used 300 ml..
- Set aside some of the cream for decorating. Whip this cream until stiff peaks form and chill in the refrigerator..
- Cut a clear folder in half and match and adjust the lengths to use for transferring the cake. It makes the transfer easy and is useful! You can do this if you want..
- Thinly spread cream onto the cut-in-half sponge cake..
- Place the fruit and spread on more cream..
- Cover with the other half of the cake and spread the whole thing with the remaining cream. Use a knife for the top. Work quickly so as not to let it dry out!.
- How to wrap: The ends break easily, so poke toothpicks into the top and wrap loosely so that it doesn't touch the cake..
- Wrap and chill in the refrigerator for about 4 hours to a full day. If you cut it too soon, the cream won't settle onto the cake and when you cut, it will slide off..
- Once it settles, take off the wrap and cut off the 4 edges..
- Cut into any shape of your choice and decorate. It's finished. The decoration in the picture is basically the same, but I made it separately..
- This cake was given to me in the comments by MiyaKitchen. It was very delicious!.
- There's also a chocolate version! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171372-a-simple-chocolate-cake-made-using-chiffon-batter.
- Summery yellow peach!.
- Of course, I made Mont Blanc for the Fall! I used "ShiawaseMachiko's" Chestnut Cream recipe…
- I also tried doubling the recipe and slicing the halves thinly to make a big shortcake..
If you find this Simple Shortcake Made With Chiffon Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.