Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef stir-fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stir-fry recipe. You can have beef stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stir-fry:
- Use of Stir-fry veggies.
- Prepare of Shredded carrot.
- Get of Sugar snap peas.
- Provide of Broccoli.
- Take of Baby corn.
- Get of Beans.
- Get of Red capsicum.
- Provide of Meat & seasoning.
- Use strips of Beef.
- Use of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of Sweet soy sauce.
- Provide of Noodles.
- Provide of Mi Goreng noodles.
Steps to make Beef stir-fry:
- Marinate beef strips (1/2 a kilo to 1 kilo depending on how many people) in half a bottle of sweet soy sauce and 4 turns of the salt grinder – leave for a minimum of an hour.
- Cook 2 to 4 packets of Mi Goreng noodles for about 2 minutes, you only want the noodles to separate not be soft and mooshy. If your serving 4 people I'd go with using 3 packets. You could also use the sachets from the noodles to put in your beef marinate depending on what ones you like. Once noodles are cooked drain out the water and put to the side..
- Throw your stir-fry veggies in your wok (if you don't have a wok a big fry pan will do), you choose the veggies and the amount depending on what you like and how many people are eating. Swirl some more sweet soy sauce on-top and let cook for 3-4 minutes depending on fresh or frozen veggies, don't cook to long you don't want them to be soggy..
- Now throw your marinated beef into the hot wok/pan with your veggies let cook for about 2 minutes then add your noodles..
- Stir everything together for about 1 minute then turn of, you don't want to cook the beef strips for more then 4-5 minutes or they'll go tough and chewy..
- You could use chicken if you wanted and even rice instead of noodles..
If you find this Beef stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.