How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Palak paneer
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with exchanging the light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Take of Palak/spinach.
- Use of paneer.
- You need of onions, chopped.
- Use of chopped tomato.
- Use of chopped green chillies.
- Take of ginger paste/ grated.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Use of coriander powder.
- Get of cumin seeds.
- Use of asefetida.
- Prepare of oil/butter/ghee.
- You need of garam masala.
- Take of Cream for garnishing (optional).
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- First of all nicely wash the spinach/Palak leaves and boil them in a pan with 1/4 glass of water..
- Once it is boiled let it cool and then blend it to a smooth paste..
- In a pan heat ghee/butter/oil add cumin seeds, asafoetida and ginger paste saute it for 5-7 seconds and add Chopped onion once they are transparent add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and saute it nicely till the oil is separated then add the Palak/spinach paste..
- Add half glass of water and let it boil for 4-5 minutes than add the paneer cut in cube shape..
- Boil it for more 3-4 minutes and add garam masala and mix softly than switch off the flame.Palak paneer is ready to serve garnish with cream(optional).
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.