Simple Way to Make Ultimate Palak paneer
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Get 1 bunch of palak or spinach.
- Take 200 gm of paneer cubes.
- Get 1 tsp of roasted besan or gramflour.
- Use 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use pinch of nutmeg or jaiphal powder.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of desi ghee.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Clean and wash palak.
- Boil 1glass water and add palak when water again starts boiling switch off flame and let palak be in water for 3-4 mins covered.
- When cool blend it along with green chilli.
- Heat up pan add ghee then asafoetida and saute gingerthen add coriander powder, nutmeg powder and add tomato puree when cooked add roasted besan and see no lumps are formed.
- Now add blended palak and salt and cook covered for 5 mins then add paneer cubes and cook 2 mins.
- Add mirchi tadka on top and serve with chapati or paratha.
- Besan is a good substitute for cream in palak gravy to enhance the taste so all weightwatchers do try my recipe.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.