Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple jalebi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple jalebi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to find out, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just make sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Eat an egg and jolly up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple jalebi recipe. To cook apple jalebi you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple jalebi:
- Use 10 Wedges of Apple.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Maida.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Use 1 1/4 Cups of sugar.
- Use 2 Cups of water.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- Use 1/2 Cup of ghee.
Instructions to make Apple jalebi:
- Wash and peel off the outer skin of apple.cut into round pieces…
- To make batter,In a bowl, mix maida,baking soda, 1 tsp of sugar with 1/4 cup of water without forming lumps.The batter should be thick in consistency.Keep aside for 30 minutes to get ferment.
- To make sugar syrup, boil 1 cup of water and sugar to get a thread like consistency.Add cardamom powder to it to get a nice flavor.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip apple pieces in the batter and deep fry on medium flame till both sides are golden brown in color.
- Transfer the fried apple pieces into sugar syrup.Let it soak for few seconds and take it out..
- Serve warm.If you want, you can garnish with almonds or pistachios.
These apple jalebis are so decadent! They are paleo-friendly This apple jalebi recipe along with some of my other paleo Indian desserts (like my other jalebi recipe or. Apple jalebi recipe is a fried sweet recipe prepared by soaking batter coated fried apple rings in sugar syrup. These jalebis looks like sugar donuts and it is yummy and mouthwatering dessert for kids. Jalebi is one of the popular and traditional North Indian recipes that you can have on any occasion Give a twist to the traditional jalebi recipe and try this Apple Jalebi, which is prepared using apple, all.
If you find this Apple jalebi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.