Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- Use of blanched palak(spinach) puree.
- Take of paneer.
- Use of For making white paste.
- Provide of small onions chopped.
- Use of cashews.
- Prepare of poppy seeds soaked in warm water.
- You need of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Prepare of For tempering.
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of mustard seeds.
- You need of bay leaf.
- Get of cinnamon sticks.
- Get of black pepper.
- You need of Dry spices.
- Get of asafoetida.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- You need of cumin seeds powder.
- Use of coriander powder.
- Use of garam masala powder.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- In a pan take oil for tempering and add all the spices of tempering to it. Heat it..
- Meanwhile make the white paste by crushing into a smooth paste in a mixture jar. When the mustard seeds crackles add the ready white paste and mix well..
- When the oil starts leaving from the sides add the blanched palak puree to it..
- After few minutes add the paneer cubes and cover it. Cook for 5 minutes and then switch off the gas. Serve the ready palak paneer with triangle paratha..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.