Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to (light nagaimo au gratin) easy and healthy recipe no. 2 recipe. You can have (light nagaimo au gratin) easy and healthy recipe no. 2 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2:
- Get 150 grams of Grated nagaimo.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Take 60 grams of King oyster mushrooms (or your choice of mushrooms).
- Prepare 2 of Wiener sausages.
- Use 1 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Easy melting cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2:
- Thinly slice the onion lengthwise along the grain. Chop up the Wiener sausages into 1-cm thick pieces..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the shredded mushrooms and the mixed ingredients from Step 1 and quickly sauté. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grate the nagaimo. Add the beaten eggs and mix well until very thick and sticky..
- Add light soy sauce into the nagaimo and mix some more..
- Transfer the mixed ingredients from Step 2 into a heatproof dish. Pour the nagaimo on top, and sprinkle on a liberal amount of cheese. Bake in an oven or toaster oven until the surface is browned..
If you find this (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.