Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Begin with changing the light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- You need of palak.
- Provide of medium onion.
- Prepare of medium tomato.
- Use of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of paneer.
- Provide of cream of milk.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Provide of garam masala powder.
- Provide of coriander powder.
- Prepare of whole cumin.
- Take of red chilli.
- You need of bay leaf.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Prepare of green chilli.
- Take of as per taste Salt.
- You need of as per taste Sugar.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Clean palak and then chop roughly.heat some water and pour palak on it, boil for 1 min. Drain palak on cold water..
- After completely cool down in the grinder make it paste form..
- Chopped onion and tomato..
- In a kadhai take 2 spoons ghee add cumin seed, red chilli, bay leaves. When smell comes out add onion, fry onion low heat.when onion changes it's colour then add ginger garlic paste followed by tomato. Fry low flame.when oils start separating then add palak paste followed by coriander powder, black pepper, green chilli,salt..
- Cook for 2 mins medium flame then add paneer cube and milk cream. Cook another 2 mins low heat..
- Add 1 spoon ghee, sugar and garam masala and cook one more min on high flame.swith off the gas and cover with a lid..
- Served at least after 15 mins with fulka, rooti, parata, naan etc..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.