Recipe of Speedy Ragda pattice
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ragda pattice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ragda pattice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragda pattice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ragda pattice recipe. You can cook ragda pattice using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ragda pattice:
- You need 6 of big potatoes,.
- Provide 8 of -pods of garlic.
- Take As needed of Small piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of big whole bunch of coriander.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 bowl of tamarind/imli.
- Take 5 of khajoor deseeded.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of zeera powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per need of Yellow sev to be used as topping.
- Use 2 of finely cut onions.
- Get 1big bowl of of yellow peas.
- You need As needed of Haldi powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil to fry the potato patty.
Instructions to make Ragda pattice:
- Start by boiling the potatoes in the pressure cooker for 5 to 6 whistles.
- Then for the green chutney blend coriander, green chillis, small piece of ginger and 8 pieces of garlic. Add tsp of zeera to it..
- For the imli chutney boil the imli with jaggery, desseded dates, red chilli powder and zeera powder and salt according to taste..
- Potatoes which have been pressure cooked and cooled add to them haldi powder, zeera powder and salt. Then take a pan add to it oil and shallow fry the potato patty both the sides. Light brown. Be very careful when you turn the patty to fry..
- Meanwhile in the pressure cooker boil the yellow peas with haldi and salt. At least 8 to 9 whistles. Consistency of the peas should be soft. Add 1 cup of water to make it a dal like consistency..
- So now the dal is cooked, potatoes mixture is ready. Green chutney and imli chutney is ready..
- When you serve.
- When you serve,e layer first with the peas on it you have to place the potato patty sprinkle some fine cut coriander, onion, spoonful of green chutney and spoonful of tamarind chutney. You can suit to add the chutnies more or less according to your preference. Top this with fine yellow sev..
If you find this Ragda pattice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.