Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cooker indonesian yellow rice recipe. To cook rice cooker indonesian yellow rice you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice:
- You need 2 cup of uncooked Jasmine rice.
- Take 25 ml of turmeric water (from 5 cm fresh turmeric, grilled, grated, mixed with 25 ml water, strained).
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of ml instant coconut milk.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 of lemongrass, take the white part only, pounded.
- Get 2 of Indonesin bay leaves.
- Use 1 of pandan leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
Steps to make Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice:
- Soak rice with water, turmeric water, and turmeric powder for an hour..
- Add coconut milk, pandan leaf, lemongrass, Indonesian bay leaves, and salt..
- Push the cooking button on the rice cooker..
- When cooking button is up, open the rice cooker lid and stir the rice well. Place the lid back and let the rice stay in the rice cooker for a while until it’s completely cooked..
- Serve with your favorite dish! Enjoy! 😋 (In my picture I served my yellow rice with coriander fried chicken, egg potato balado, and simple fried rice noodles. Recipes are coming up.).
If you find this Rice Cooker Indonesian Yellow Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.