Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect One pot pasta with broccoli recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best One pot pasta with broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One pot pasta with broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot pasta with broccoli recipe. To cook one pot pasta with broccoli you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook One pot pasta with broccoli:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil – with some more to drizzle on at the end.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers.
- Take 2 cups of broccoli, chopped into small chunks – about 250g.
- Use of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 400 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- You need 1 knob of butter/ vegan butter.
- Take of Enough dried pasta eg farfalle or penne or orecchiette for 2 people – you can use fresh pasta and tweak the timing.
- You need of Parmesan or veggie parmesan, grated.
- Take 2 handfuls of rocket.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of fresh basil, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Take of Some chilli flakes.
Steps to make One pot pasta with broccoli:
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large, flat-ish pan (with a lid for later). Sauté 3 of the garlic cloves until golden and fragrant..
- Add the capers, broccoli and 1/2 of the lemon zest. Add a few grinds of pepper and a generous pinch of sea salt. Cook for about 4 mins..
- Add the stick and butter. Bring to a simmer and cook until the broccoli starts to soften- for about 5 mins..
- Stir in the pasta and about 1 tbsp of grated parmesan. Add a pinch of salt. Turn the heat to medium and cover. Cook for 12-15 mins depending on the pasta. If you use fresh pasta, add the pasta later..
- Meanwhile mix the rocket, herbs, the last garlic clove and the rest of the lemon zest. When the pasta is cooked, stir the leaves and the chilli flakes in. Grate over some more parmesan..
- To serve, drizzle some olive oil over the pasta and add the lemon juice. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this One pot pasta with broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.