Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mango Lassi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Lassi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Lassi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango lassi recipe. You can have mango lassi using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango Lassi:
- Prepare 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Provide 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Take as needed of Honey/Sugar.
- Prepare As needed of dried cramberries.
- Take handful of Pistachios.
- Take 4 of Almonds.
- Take 3/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 5-6 of ice cube.
- Take handful of Cherry.
- Provide 2 tsp of mint leaves.
Steps to make Mango Lassi:
- Take a mixture grienderjar put curd, mangopulp, salt,sugar,cardamom pistachios,&cramberries blend it 3/4 mints with 5-6 pc icecube.T han add 2cup milk & again blend it..
- Mango Lassi is ready to serve. Transfer the serving glass, garnishing with chopped dryfruits & mintleaves serve it cool cool..
If you find this Mango Lassi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.