Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesesteak Scrambled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesesteak Scrambled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesesteak scrambled eggs recipe. You can have cheesesteak scrambled eggs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesesteak Scrambled Eggs:
- Prepare 1 of frozen minute steak (like Steakums one "steak" is actually two thin slices).
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Use 1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese (finely grated stuff in the shaker cans).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of tablespoon green peppers and onions diced.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheese (I used American).
Instructions to make Cheesesteak Scrambled Eggs:
- Break eggs into a small bowl, whisk eggs and water until well scrambled. Add parmesan cheese and mix well. You may add the pepper now, or wait until you serve it. I don't add additional salt, because the cheese adds some saltiness. Set aside..
- Heat frying pan over medium high heat. Use cooking spray or a little oil if not using a non-stick pan..
- You can saute the pepper and onion mix prior to cooking the steak if you like it tender. Or mix it in with the eggs if you want them crisper. (And more raw.) You can omit the peppers and onions like I did in my pictures..
- Break steak into bite sized pieces into frying pan. Stir and cook until no pink is left..
- Turn burner down to medium low..
- Pour eggs into the pan and let cook until you see the outside edge of the eggs starting to firm up..
- Stir the eggs to make sure it is scrambled and cooked to your preference. I like mine just to the point the are mostly dry, my husband likes his eggs a little toasty..
- When your eggs are almost done, take the slice of cheese and break it into smaller pieces so it melts faster. And then stir it into your almost cooked eggs..
- Serve and enjoy! Makes a great breakfast sandwich with toast, or just by itself..
- You can customize it however you like, I have added mushrooms, too. It also works great if you have leftover cheesesteak meat mixture just warm it in your pan and then add your egg mixture and any other toppings..
If you find this Cheesesteak Scrambled Eggs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.