Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Palak paneer
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to begin with as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. You really need to change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- Take 1 kg of palak.
- You need 1/2 kg of paneer.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take of Small piece of adrakh.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- First cut the sticks of the palak and boil the leaves in cooker with suffient water..
- Make 4-5 whistle on full flame and then cook on low flame for 10-15 min..
- Open the cooker and drain the water and cool the leaves to room temperature..
- Now grind them in the grinder to fine paste..
- Take a kadai and put chopped onions and saute till golden brown..
- Now grind the tomatoes,garlic cloves,adarakh and green chillies to a fine paste..
- Put the mix in the kadai and cook till dark red..
- Now add the grinded palak to the kadai and cook for 15-20 min on low flame.Stir in between..
- Cut the paneer pieces with a cutter and add to the palak in kadai and your palak paneer is ready to serve.HAPPY COOKING!.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.