How to Prepare Speedy Seb Badam Halwa (Apple Almond Halwa)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seb Badam Halwa (Apple Almond Halwa) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seb Badam Halwa (Apple Almond Halwa) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to battle depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seb badam halwa (apple almond halwa) recipe. You can have seb badam halwa (apple almond halwa) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seb Badam Halwa (Apple Almond Halwa):
- You need 3 tablespoon of almond powder.
- Prepare 3 of large apples grated.
- Get 3 tablespoon of khoya grated/ ½ cup milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of almond chopped.
- Use 2 tablespoon of ghee.
Instructions to make Seb Badam Halwa (Apple Almond Halwa):
- Heat ghee in a pan; add almond powder and saute on low heat till pink..
- Add apple and saute on high heat till moisture is evaporated..
- Now add khoya and saute for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add sugar and cook till the halwa thickens to desired consistency..
- Switch off the heat; add cardamom and mix..
- Garnish with almonds and serve hot..
Apple Almond Halwa, How to Make Seb Badam Halwa Recipe How to make Apple Almond Halwa recipe with step by step photos. This is an easy and delicious fruit based halwa recipe which can be made in no time if apples are handy. This Halwa is a traditional Indian recipe and is a flavorful sweet dish that. Badam Halwa is a regal dessert fit for Kings!
If you find this Seb Badam Halwa (Apple Almond Halwa) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.