Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Palak paneer
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. You should replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Take of palak/spinach leaves.
- Prepare of paneer.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Prepare of red lal mirch(dry red chilli).
- You need of big elaichi(black Cardamom).
- Take of Elaichi(cardamom).
- Use of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- Take of oil.
- Use of ghee.
- Get of tomato.
- Take of onion.
- Provide of lahsun(garlic cloves).
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Cut and wash palak and boilin boilling water for 2 mini then drainout water now add in chilled water again drainout from mirchi.
- Now cut paneer in peaces.
- Now heat the pan add oil and ghee add lahsun add pyaz and tomato and saute for sometime cover lid for 2 mini cool it.
- Now make pury from boiled palak and tomato yaz and lahsun and make pury.
- Now heat the pan add oil and ghee add whole masala add jeera crackle them add hing now add. Palk tomato pury stur jt and cook for some times add salt. Mix well now add pinch haldi and dhaniya powder add panneer last garnish with cream and fredh dhaniya.
- So ready to serev palk paneer.serve with paratha and jeeta rice.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.