Steps to Prepare Perfect Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon pepperoni pasta bake recipe. You can cook bacon pepperoni pasta bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 1 box of elbow noodle pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- Use slices of Pepperoni.
- Get 1 lb of cooked crumbled bacon.
- Get of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Additional pizza toppings of your choice.
Instructions to make Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake:
- Cook bacon, place on paper towel and set aside. Boil pan of water, add teaspoon of salt to water. Add pasta and boil until noodles are tender. Drain pasta..
- Put pasta back into pan and add your pizza sauce. Crumble bacon..
- Place half of the mixture into a casserole dish. Top it with half of the crumbled bacon and pepperoni slices, top that layer with cheese. Repeat layering noodles, bacon, pepperoni and cheese again..
- You can add any toppings you like, we just love bacon and pepperoni 😁🥓 Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min..
If you find this Bacon Pepperoni Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.