Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Get of spinach.
- Get of paneer.
- Take of oil.
- You need of green chillies.
- Use of garam masala.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of kasuri methi.
- Get of tomatoes.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Pluck only the young and tender Palak leaves and discard the steam as they may leave a bitter taste..
- Add them to a large pot of water rinse them well a few times and drain to a colander..
- Allow the water to drain completely otherwise it will let out a lot of moisture while cooking..
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Fry green chilies and spinach for 3 for 4 mins until the leaves wilt off thoroughly and raw small of spinach has gone away..
- Or another option is to blanch the palak in 4 cups of hot water with 1/4 tsp salt for 2 mints. Then immerse in ice-cold water drain completely..
- Cool the completely. Blend this along with smooth puree.
- Heat 1.5 tsp oil in a pan..
- Then add onions and fry till they turn transparent to golden..
- Nest fry ginger garlic paste until the raw smell goes and turn mushy..
- Add kasuri methi and garam Masala..
- Pour half cup water and cook until the mixture thickness..
- Lower the flame. Add the pureed spinach..
- Mix well and cook until it begins to bubble for about 2 to 3 mins..
- Avoid overcooking add paneer and mix well..
- Serve palak paneer with naan roti or rice..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.