Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries recipe. You can have vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries:
- Use of pancake.
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegan butter.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/4 tsp of stevia.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 each of Apple – peeled, cored and chopped finely.
- Get 1 tbsp of flax meal.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of soy milk – add little at a time.
- Prepare of topping.
- Provide 2 tbsp of low fat vanilla yogurt.
- Prepare 1 pints of berries or any type of fruit.
Steps to make Vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries:
- Mix all pancake ingredients together in bowl and add soymilk gradually and stir to pancake consistency..
- In frying pan, medium high heat, add a little oil, fry mini size pancakes, remove and places on paper towel to remove some oil..
- Stack pancakes on small plate, topped with yogurt and berries..
If you find this Vegan apple wheat pancake topped with yogurt and berries recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.