Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple Halwa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for elevating your mood. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a super protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple halwa recipe. You can have apple halwa using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Halwa:
- Use 1 of apple, washed, wiped, peeled and diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar or more if apples are less sweet.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Use 2 tbsp of water.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of blanched almond flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of blanched pistachios flakes.
Instructions to make Apple Halwa:
- Melt ghee in a kadhai..
- Add apples and saute them for 5 mins..
- When they turn brown and are soft, add water..
- Cook on slow flame for 10-12mins..
- Mash the apples with the serving spoon and go on stirring frequently to avoid the mixture getting burnt..
- Add sugar and continue to stir..
- Add cinnamon powder and vanilla essence..
- Cook for more 5mins or until ghee leaves the sides of the kadai..
- Garnish with almond and pistachio flakes..
- Apple Halwa can be served hot or cold. Enjoy.
The apple halwa has a wonderful taste that you will love itPlease see the step by step instructions on how to make Apple Halwa. Halwa is a dense sweet confection served as dessert in India. Apple Halwa recipe using Apples, Sugar, Ghee and Cashew nuts. Clean the apples with water and then wipe it dry. Peel the skin and remove the seeds.
If you find this Apple Halwa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.