Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pizza without oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pizza without oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pizza without oven recipe. You can have chicken pizza without oven using 38 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Pizza without oven:
- Provide of For dough.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For pizza toppings.
- Get 2 tbsp of cheese spread.
- Use 1 cup of shredded mozerela cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Take of Some oregano.
- Provide of Some red chilli flakes.
- Provide of Chicken which is to be prepared.
- Take of Sauce which is to be prepared.
- You need of For chicken marination.
- Take 1/2 cup of chicken cut as cubes.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chicken masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of curd.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need of For pizza sauce.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of big onion.
- Use 10 of garlic cloves.
- Use 5 of dried red chilli.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Pizza without oven:
- First prepare the dough 2-3 hours before the time you are planning to cook. For that, to activate yeast, mix the sugar in lukewarm water. Then add the yeast to it and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes you can see yeast has reacted and frothed up. Now add some salt as required and 1 1/2 tablespoon oil to the flour and mix well. Add this yeast mixture to it. Also add the oregano..
- Slowly knead the dough by adding little water if required until it become very soft but not too sticky. Then make it a ball and apply some oil on it. Keep aside this dough in a bowl covering it with a damp cloth for 2 hours..
- By the time, prepare pizza sauce. We can get ready made pizza sauce from chops. If you wish you can use that instead of making this. For the sauce boil the onion, sliced, tomato, garlic in water for 15 minutes. Then peel off the tomato skin and grind these with some water to make a puree..
- To a pan, add some oil and when it heats up a little, add this paste to it. Then boil for 2 minutes. When it starts thickening, add sugar, oregano, tomato sauce, salt to taste to it and mix well. Boil for few more minutes and make it thicken a little. (Like ketchup). Sauce is ready.
- For chicken, put all the ingredients for marination, to the chicken and mix well. Keep this in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, to a pan, add 1/4 tsp oil and our marinated chicken. Heat in low to medium flame and close the lid for 3 minutes. Flip the pieces so as to get equally cooked. Again cook for 3 minutes until chicken starts becoming brown and all the water has dried up. Tandoori chicken is ready..
- If you want you can saute the veggies (onion and capsicum) for 1 minutes so that it cooks well..
- Now continue with the dough preparation. After 2 hours (sometimes more if its cold outside), the dough will get expanded. Then knead the dough again. Roll the dough with the help of some maida and make a 9 inch base. On a pizza pan / plate of 10 inch size, appy some butter, keep the pizza base to it and make the edge of pizza to meet plate's edge with hand. Sharing the pic of expanded dough..
- If you want you can make rounded edge so that the ingredients don't flow out while baking. Now prick the base with a fork to make small shallow holes on the top..
- To this, add cheese spread and spread it. Then add the pizza sauce, tomato sauce and spread it evenly until the rounded edge. Spread 1/3rd of the given amount of shredded cheese on top of it. Add the veggies and chicken evenly on top. Add the rest of the cheese, few oregano and chilli flakes on top. Sharing the pic before adding chicken and veggies..
- Meanwhile add 1 cup salt to a thick bottomed kadai or vessel and preheat it for 10 minutes in high flame..
- After 10 minutes, place a stand on the salt and keep the pizza plate on it. Cover the lid and keep on high flame for 10 minutes and then in medium to high flame for 10 minutes. Then again cook in high flame for 10 minutes untill the edge starts to become golden. Keep on checking it after each minutes on high flame. If you see edge has already become golden, lower the flame and cook for the rest of the time..
- After it is done, take the plate out. Add required oregano and chilli flakes. Your pizza is now ready to be served..
If you find this Chicken Pizza without oven recip
e helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.