Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spring pasta – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spring pasta – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring pasta – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spring pasta – vegan recipe. You can cook spring pasta – vegan using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring pasta – vegan:
- Use of Pasta – cooked according to the type you’re using; i used orecchiette today – keep some of the cooking water to add.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus – snap the woody ends off and then cut into 3cm slices (after snapping the ends off, this was just over 300g).
- Use 80 g of peas.
- Get of Some water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil – + extra.
- Take 1 of wet garlic bulb sliced or 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare of Zest from 1 lemon (or even 2).
- Get of Juice of 1/2-1 lemon.
- Get 1 cup of chopped leafy herbs – today i used parsley and wild garlic; mint would be good too.
- You need of Butter (can be vegan) – optional.
- Get of Sea salt and black pepper.
- Use Handful of toasted pinenuts or crushed hazelnuts.
Steps to make Spring pasta – vegan:
- Cook the pasta according to whichever type you’re using. When you drain it, keep some of the cooking water for the sauce..
- Get everything ready before starting as it’s quite quick to cook. Put the asparagus and peas in a pan (with a lid for later). Add water so it’s about 2 cm deep. Put the lid in. Bring to the boil and simmer until the asparagus goes bright green. It will only take 2 mins or so. This is steaming the vegetables so they keep their colour and crunch. Drain the vegetables and set to one side..
- Using the same pan (dry off any remaining water), heat the oil. Add the garlic and sauté for 2 mins..
- Add the peas and asparagus. Sauté for about 3-5 mins until they are tender..
- Add the herbs and lemon zest and juice to the asparagus mix. And stir in the pasta. Add 2-4 tbsp of the pasta cooking water..
- Take off the heat. If you want, stir about a tbsp of butter through so it melts. Or you could add a drizzle of olive oil..
- Add the nuts and stir through. Season with a generous pinch or two of sea salt and a few grinds of pepper. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Spring pasta – vegan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.