Recipe of Quick Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to just 5 minutes! delicious varations of microwave-steamed bread recipe. To make just 5 minutes! delicious varations of microwave-steamed bread you only need 2 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread:
- Get 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 80 ml of Soy milk.
Instructions to make Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread:
- "Plain" – Combine the pancake mix and soy milk. Pour into the muffin cups (or heat-proof container), cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 2 minutes 30-50 seconds..
- "Cinnamon Raisin" – Combine 100g of pancake mix, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 80ml of soy milk. Roughly stir in 10g of raisins and microwave..
- "Honey & Yogurt" – Substitute the soy milk for 90g of yogurt and combine with the pancake mix. Stir in 1 teaspoon of honey and microwave..
- "Black Sesame & Soy Flour" – Combine 100g of pancake mix, 10g of black sesame seeds, 10g of soy flour, and 100ml of soy milk. Microwave..
- "Banana" : Combine 100g of pancake mix, 60ml of soy milk, and 1 small mashed banana. Microwave..
- "Chorizo Sausage & Cheese" – Add 1 finely chopped (5 mm pieces) chorizo sausage and 20g of finely chopped cheese to the basic recipe. Top with parsley and then microwave. (Instead of chorizo, you can use wiener sausages or ham)..
- For Almond Coffee: Combine 100 g pancake mix + 2 teaspoons of instant coffee and dissolve into 1-2 teaspoons of hot water. Mix in 80 ml of soy milk. After pouring into the muffin cups, top with sliced almonds and then microwave. You could also add a little bit of sugar…I don't though..
- For Italian Tomato muffins: Combine 100 g pancake mix + 50 ml soy milk + 1/2 tomato diced into 1 cm cubes. Pour into the muffin cups and top with grated cheese and parsley. Microwave for 10 seconds longer than the base recipe..
- "Carrot & Cinnamon" – Add 30g of grated carrot and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon to the base "plain" recipe and microwave..
- "Curry & Sausage" – Add 2 finely chopped wiener sausages and 1-2 teaspoons of curry to the base "plain" recipe. Microwave..
If you find this Just 5 Minutes! Delicious Varations of Microwave-Steamed Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.