Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- Take of Palak or spinach (stems are removed).
- Prepare of medium onion.
- Take of small ginger piece.
- Provide of small garlic cloves.
- Provide of paneer cut in cubes.
- Provide of small cinnamon stick.
- You need of green cardamoms.
- Get of clove.
- You need of jeera/cumin.
- Get of whole dry red chilli.
- Provide of fresh cream for garnishing.
- Provide of turmeric powder (optional).
- You need of cumin powder.
- Get of coriander powder.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Boil the spinach for 2 minutes and after soaking the water, dip in a bowl of cold water for 2 minutes. Along with ginger and garlic, grind into thick paste..
- Heat the pan and lightly fry the paneer cubes with 1tsp oil..
- Heat a pan or wok, add 1 tsp oil. Add jeera, red chilli, cinnamon stick, cardamom and clove. Saute for few seconds. Add finely chopped onion, saute until lightly golden. Add turmeric powder, corindar, cumin, red chilli powder, salt and saute for few seconds. Add tomato ketchup and mix well. Now add the spinack paste and mix really well. Add 1 cup water and keep for boiling for around 1-2 minutes. Add the paneer cubes. Keep on low to medium flame for 2 minutes. Add garam masala..
- Switch off the flame. Tranfer to serving bowl. Garnish with sliced ginger and fresh cream..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.