Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Halwa in a Frozen Cashew Apple Phirni Mousse Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Halwa in a Frozen Cashew Apple Phirni Mousse Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will provide you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot halwa in a frozen cashew apple phirni mousse cake recipe. To cook carrot halwa in a frozen cashew apple phirni mousse cake you need 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Halwa in a Frozen Cashew Apple Phirni Mousse Cake:
- Prepare 2 of medium size carrot for Halwa.
- You need 200 ml of full fat milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 4 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- Use 2 of cardamom (powdered).
- You need 3 tablespoon of ghee.
- Get 4 of Cashew (powdered).
- Take 4 of Cashew Apple peeled and cut into pieces for Phirni.
- Use 1 of fistful jeeraga sambha rice.
- Use 1 litre of full fat milk.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 40 gms of condensed milk.
- Get 4 of cardamom (powdered).
- Provide 135 gms of whipping cream.
- Provide 7 gms of Agar agar.
- Get 8 of fried cashew nuts powdered.
Steps to make Carrot Halwa in a Frozen Cashew Apple Phirni Mousse Cake:
- For making carrot Halwa,peel the skin and grate carrot and keep it aside. In a heavy bottomed kadhai add ghee and saute grated carrot on a medium heat..
- Now add full fat milk and let it cook for few minutes. Now add sugar to it and mix well until it dissolve well..
- Add condensed milk and give a stir. Let it thicken in consistency. Now add ghee to it and mix well on low medium heat. Finally add cardamom powder and transfer into a bowl..
- Fry Cashew nuts in little ghee and garnish it on top. Let cool. Carrot Halwa insert is ready..
- For making Cahew Apple Phirni,soak rice in water for few minutes and grind into coarse powder..
- Peel the skin of Cahew apple and cut into small pieces as shown..
- Bloom agar agar with enough water and keep it aside..
- In a heavy bottomed vessel add full fat milk and let it boil for few minutes. To it add coarsely ground rice to it and mix well. Wait till the coarse rice powder cook well. Then add sugar and condensed milk to it and mix well. Then add cashew powder and cardamom powder and stir well till the consistency thickens..
- Now add cashew apple pieces to the Phirni mixture and stir well. Then add bloomed agar agar and mix until it dissolve well. Cashew Apple Phirni is ready. Let it cool..
- Whip whipping cream to stiff peaks..
- Once cashew apple phirni is cooled down to warm heat, add to the whipped cream and gently fold in..
- Wipe clean small Bundt silicone mould with a soft cloth. Fill the Cashew apple phirni mousse filling half in the mould as shown. Freeze the mould for 20 minutes until it is slightly set..
- Meanwhile make cooled carrot Halwa into small ring shape as shown. Place the ring shaped carrot Halwa to the slightly set cashew apple mousse and press gently to mousse..
- Now cover the carrot Halwa insert with the cashew apple mousse filling and level it evenly..
- Freeze the silicone mould overnight to set hard rock. Carefully remove from the mould and garnish with sliced almonds and Pistachio's. Before serving cut Carrot Halwa in a Frozen Cashew Apple Phirni Mousse Cake with a serrated knife and top Almond and Pistachio's..
- Yummy, delectable authentic Indian traditional sweets with a French twist of making into mousse cake with an insert is completely my way of innovative idea. It's a must try dessert by everyone..
Decorate it with cashews or crushed pistachios. Stir in grated carrots and apples until just combined and pour into baking pan. The cake was extremely moist, and not overly sweet. The frosting was very rich and sweet with a lemon bite. I used light cream cheese, and had to use more confectioners' sugar than stated to get a spreadable texture.
If you find this Carrot Halwa in a Frozen Cashew Apple Phirni Mousse Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.