Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nattō & Potato Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nattō & Potato Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nattō & potato pancakes recipe. To cook nattō & potato pancakes you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nattō & Potato Pancakes:
- Prepare 2 packets of 'Nattō' *Sauce & Mustard included.
- Get 1 sheet of Nori *torn into small pieces.
- Take 3-4 of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium size Potatoes *about 300g, peeled and finely grated.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Get 6-8 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take of Oil for cooking.
Steps to make Nattō & Potato Pancakes:
- Mix ‘Nattō’ with the sauce and mustard that are most likely included in the container..
- Combine grated Potato and Egg in a bowl. Add finely chopped Spring Onions, Flour, Baking Powder and Salt, and mix well..
- Add the seasoned ‘Nattō’ and Nori, and combine..
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, pour the mixture to make 8cm round, and cook both sides until golden brown. Repeat with remaining mixture. Add more Oil if needed. Enjoy with Soy Sauce and/or Mustard if you like..
If you find this Nattō & Potato Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.