How to Make Favorite Tuna Biryani
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna biryani recipe. You can have tuna biryani using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Biryani:
- Take 3 cups of basmati rice.
- Get 4 cups of boiling water.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Provide 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh dill.
- Use of Fish masala spices.
- Get of black pepper and salt.
- Use 4 cans of tuna.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
Instructions to make Tuna Biryani:
- Add little bit of oil into cooking pan and add the chopped onion, salt and pepper and turmeric.
- Add the rice to boiling water till it is half cooked.
- Sieve the rice and set it aside.
- Add the chopped garlic and fish spices.
- Add the tuna (without the water in the can or the oil).
- Add the cilantro, dill and the chopped tomatoes.
- Add tomatoe paste and cover the pan and let it cook for 5 min.
- In different pan add some oil and add a layer of rice then layer of tuna mix.
- Add the rest of rice then another layer of tuna mix the finish it with rice.. add 1/2 cup of water and cover the pan and let it cook for 30 min on medium heat first then resuce it ti lower heat.
If you could use a little bit of joy & laughter, you've come to the right place! Tuna's travels follow @thetravelingtuna GET Plush & Calendar HERE ⬇️ linktr.ee/tunameltsmyheart. Cook until oil comes to the surface. This tuna fish biryani recipe is a fantastic and tasty alternative to traditional chicken or beef biryani. It is healthier, and takes less time to prepare.
If you find this Tuna Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.