Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as effectively as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to so easy! oven baked salmon recipe. To cook so easy! oven baked salmon you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon:
- Prepare 2 fillets of Fresh salmon.
- Take 3 of to 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of Panko.
- You need 1 tbsp of Powdered cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of Parsely Basil etc..
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon:
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper..
- Put all the ingredients except the salmon into a small bowl and mix. I used blanched and minced spinach in the recipe, but you can use parsley or other green herbs or vegetables for colour. My young child doesn't like parsley..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the salmon filets. Spoon the sauce from Step 2 on top of the salmon..
- Bake at 340F/170C for 4 minutes Now you are done! Adjust the cooking time to suit your oven. (I always let them finish cooking in residual heat.).
If you find this So Easy! Oven Baked Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.