Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing recipe. To make healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Provide of Lettuce (roughly chopped).
- Get of Cooked black bean (I used the new and the leftover one).
- Take of Shredded yams.
- Prepare of Chopped red onion.
- Prepare of Whole corn kennel (I used leftover corn salsa) chopped cilantro).
- Provide of For the salad dressing:.
- Get 2 of tangerines.
- Provide of Salad toppers (optional).
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chopped Thai chilies (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Okay, in the mixing bowl or salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Accept the salad toppers..
- Then makes the salad dressing by combined all the salad dressing ingredients and stir or whisk well. Pour into the mixed salad, then mix well..
- Transfer to individual salad bowl and sprinkle with any salad toppers (optional), and ready to serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.