Easiest Way to Make Speedy Easy, cheap and healthy lunch!
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy, cheap and healthy lunch! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy, cheap and healthy lunch! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, cheap and healthy lunch! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Begin with changing the lights. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, cheap and healthy lunch! recipe. To cook easy, cheap and healthy lunch! you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, cheap and healthy lunch!:
- Use 500 grams of spinach.
- Provide 2 of homemade sausages.
- Take 2 of large eggs, hard boiled.
- Get 1 teaspoon of flour.
- Prepare 1 dcl of milk.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Use tablespoon of butter.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
Steps to make Easy, cheap and healthy lunch!:
- My absolutely favourite vegetable is spinach. It has so nice colour that looks great on a white plate and its flavour is lovely. First, you have to clean and wash spinach well so the dirt comes off. And I know, it looks like it's too much spinach for just two people, but you'll see it's not..
- We're going to blanch the spinach, so finely chop it and put it in boiling water for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, it's very important to put blanched spinach in very cold water to save its beautiful green colour..
- Next step is to melt butter and add chopped onion. When it got nice gold colour, add spinach..
- Stir it for minute or two while you finely chop those hard boiled eggs. Add them to the spinach..
- Final step is to mix milk with the flour and add it the spinach. Stir it well-and serve..
- I always buy homemade sausages. I think it's important to buy meat from people you know because, honestly, we cannot be sure of what are meat industry putting in their sausages and other products. The preparation is super-easy. Cut the sausages in half so you can get more interesting shape and crunchy sides. Fry it on a few drops of oil for 4 minutes..
- I hope you'll like it. Enjoy in this spring dish! :).
If you find this Easy, cheap and healthy lunch! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.