Recipe of Favorite Turkey Lettuce Wrap
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Lettuce Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Lettuce Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey lettuce wrap recipe. You can cook turkey lettuce wrap using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Lettuce Wrap:
- Provide 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Use 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Get of Small diced onion.
- Provide 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Use 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- Get 1 tbs of ginger.
- Provide 1 can of water chestnuts diced.
- Use to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Turkey Lettuce Wrap:
- Heat olive oil in pan and fry ground turkey until brown. Drain any fat..
- Stir in onion, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger and cook until onion is translucent..
- Stir in diced water chestnuts and continue us to cook until we’ll combined. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve on lettuce wraps of your choice..
If you find this Turkey Lettuce Wrap recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.