Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple healthy tonpei-yaki recipe. To make simple healthy tonpei-yaki you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki:
- You need 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Get 180 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Take 4 of Eggs.
- Take 1 of as required Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of as required Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Get 1 of as required Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of as required Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki:
- Beat the egg yolks and whites well..
- Cut the cabbage roughly and cut the meat into 1-cm-lengths. Fry the meat first..
- After frying the meat add the cabbage and fry. Season with salt and pepper and transfer onto a plate..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and pour over the beaten eggs. Stir gently with chopsticks. After the eggs are softly, turn the contents of the frying pan onto the cabbage from Step 3..
- Drizzle with the mayonnaise and okonomiyaki sauce over the omelet. Serve..
If you find this Simple Healthy Tonpei-yaki recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.