Steps to Make Favorite Simple & Healthy Okara Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple & Healthy Okara Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple & Healthy Okara Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Healthy Okara Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & healthy okara salad recipe. To cook simple & healthy okara salad you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple & Healthy Okara Salad:
- Use 150 grams of Fresh okara.
- Provide 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Get 1/4 of Onion (sliced).
- Get 5 slice of Ham.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar (light brown sugar).
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy milk (unprocessed).
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Simple & Healthy Okara Salad:
- Warm the fresh okara in the microwave, and then cool (600 W for about 2 minutes.).
- Soak the sliced onion in water. Cut the cucumber and ham too!.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, and soy milk to the bowl with the okara. Mix it together to blend the flavors..
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl and flavor with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper..
- Serve this okara salad to guests in this fancy presentation. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155388-okara-ball-salad.
If you find this Simple & Healthy Okara Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.