Easiest Way to Make Favorite Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy totoro charaben (kids bento) recipe. To cook easy totoro charaben (kids bento) you need 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento):
- Use 1 serving of cooked white rice (to fill 1/2 the bento box).
- You need 1 sheet of Nori seaweed for onigiri.
- Provide 1 slice of cheese.
- Prepare of Pre-cut shredded nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Edamame.
- Prepare 2 to 3 of Meatballs.
Instructions to make Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento):
- Pack half the bento box with rice. If the box has a divider, use it. Keep the rice covered with plastic wrap while you work to prevent it from drying out. Put the meatballs in too..
- Cut the nori seaweed about 1cm bigger than the rice all around. The reason why it should be cut so large is because the nori shrinks a lot..
- Cut the top part into an arch shape..
- Take the plastic wrap off and cover the rice with the cut nori sheet. It should shrink before your eyes. Cover with the plastic wrap again. If you're not going to finish the bento right away, put it in the refrigerator..
- Make the parts. Cut 2 pieces out of the sliced cheese using the Kyarappa cutter as shown..
- If you slice off the end and put them together, it will become Totoro's mouth. Make it very wide..
- Cut out Totoro's eyes using the Kyarappa cutter as shown in the photo. Cut the two circles apart where they are connected..
- Cut out two small circles to make the Soot Sprites' eyes..
- Take the bento out of the refrigerator, and put the cut out parts on top. Tip: Place the eyes wide apart. Make the face long sideways! Don't use a long thin bento box..
- Punch out two sets of face parts using a nori punch. Use the eyebrow parts on Totoro's chest, and the cheek parts as the Soot Sprite's eyes. Use tweezers to place the parts..
- Here is how it looks with the nori parts in place. I used a regular paper punch from an office supply store for Totoro's eyes. I washed it well and use it for kitchen use only..
- Use pre-cut fine shredded nori seaweed to portray the teeth. Don't worry about the top and bottom ends sticking out..
- You can just cut off the ends later like this..
- Stick on 5 strips for the teeth, then add the ears and nose. To make the nose, cut an edamame in half and stick it on with mayonnaise..
- Cut the decorative dividers into ear shaped pieces, and fold them outwards. You can use old fashioned bamboo dividers, or any type you have..
If you find this Easy Totoro Charaben (Kids Bento) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.