Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week cubbed steak sandwiches
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect cubbed steak sandwiches recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect cubbed steak sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cubbed steak sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cubbed steak sandwiches recipe. To cook cubbed steak sandwiches you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook cubbed steak sandwiches:
- Provide of fry the cubbed steakes.
- Prepare 6 of cube steak peices about 3inches each.
- Use 1 cup of shorting.
- Use 1 of thin sliced onion…left in ringlets.
- Provide 1 of flour.
- Get 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Get 1 of meat tenderizer.
- You need of for the gravy.
- Provide 5 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1 of leftover grease from frying meat.
- Use 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of extra black pepper.
- Get 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- Get of finished product.
- Provide 1 packages of sub rolls.
Steps to make cubbed steak sandwiches:
- lightly wash cubed steaks and lightly season….
- spring cool with flour… on both sides.
- in frying pan or skillet heat shorting on med high….
- add onion ringlets…place battered meat top of onions in hot grease.
- cook until crispy on edges.
- for the gravy after you get done cookin the meat you slowly brown to light golden brown your flower.
- slowly add your butter milk.
- when the buttermilk as cooks down n reduced slowly add milk continuously strings.
- slowly add 1 quarter cup water… Sterling continuously turn down the burner too low.
- when you reach desired thickness.
- …..* how to make the one that is farthest to the right…. add cube steaks to back to gravy and simmer for 30 minutes.
If you find this cubbed steak sandwiches recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.