Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Salmon Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salmon Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Start with replacing the light bulbs. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salmon cakes recipe. You can have easy salmon cakes using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Salmon Cakes:
- Use of For the Salmon Cakes.
- Prepare of Salmon Filets.
- Take of olive oil.
- Provide of mayonnaise.
- Use of dijon mustard.
- Use of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of large egg lightly beaten.
- Use of black pepper.
- Use of dried parsley.
- Provide of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of saltine crackers or pork rinds.
- Take of olive oil.
- Take of For the Lemon Dill Sauce.
- Provide of mayonnaise.
- Use of Juice and zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of mustard.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of fresh chopped dill or 2 tbsp dried dill weed.
Instructions to make Easy Salmon Cakes:
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place the salmon on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool to room temperature..
- When the fish is cool enough to handle, flake the salmon into bite sized pieces using a fork and transfer to a large bowl. If any juices begin to collect in the bottom of the bowl, drain the fish before moving forward with the remainder of the recipe..
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, dijon, worcestershire sauce, egg, pepper, parsley and smoked paprika..
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the salmon and, carefully, fold together being careful not to break up the fish too much. Gently fold in the pork rinds or saltine crackers. (I used pork rinds for this recipe.).
- Form the salmon mixture into 6 patties and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment. Chill for 15-20 minutes. (Salmon cakes can be frozen at this point. Wrap each cake tightly in plastic wrap and then foil. Unwrap and cook from frozen by following the instructions below.).
- While the salmon cakes chill, make the sauce by combining the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, pepper and dill in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add the salmon cakes and cook over medium heat until golden, approximately 3-4 minutes. (Longer if frozen) Turn the salmon cakes over with a spatula. Cook until golden brown, crispy and cooked through, approximately 3 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately with lemon dill sauce and lemon wedges, if desired..
If you find this Easy Salmon Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.