Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna fish patties recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna fish patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna fish patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all good for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a great source of protein.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish patties recipe. You can have tuna fish patties using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna fish patties:
- Get 140 g of canned tuna fish.
- Take 1 of cooked potato.
- Get of Small bunch of fresh tarragon.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get 50 g of cooked green peas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt and chili flakes.
- Use of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Tuna fish patties:
- Drain the liquid from tuna can..
- Mash cooked potato. In a bowl, mix together all of the spices, chopped tarragon, green peas, egg yolk, corn flour, tuna fish and mashed potato..
- Divide the mixture into small parts and form into a ball and then flatten into a patty. In a small ball, whisk white egg. First dip each patty into the white egg.
- And then cover with bread crumbs..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan, gently place patties in the pan and cook each side for 3-4 minutes until nicely brown..
- Serve fish patties with sweet chili sauce or tartar sauce..
Crisping them on the skillet makes the outside crust amazing and crispy. These tuna patties aka tuna fish cakes, are a perfect way to use up cans of tuna. They're simple to make and just so good y'all! You'll be amazed at how cans of tuna fish can make delicious patties! These tuna patties aka tuna fish cakes, are a perfect way to use up cans of tuna.
If you find this Tuna fish patties recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.