Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red, white and blue chocolate chip cookies recipe. To cook red, white and blue chocolate chip cookies you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 8 ounces of butter, melted and cooled to room temperature (2 sticks).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of light brown sugar, packed.
- Provide 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Use 1 cup of red and blue M&M's.
Instructions to make Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk in a bowl flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl whisk both sugars until well combined.
- Add the butter to sugars and beat until it forms a mass and pulls away from the sides of the bowl..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended.
- Stir in M&M's and white chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Flatten tops slightlty. Place on prepared pans ans..
- Bake until light golden and just set about 8 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes in pans then transfer to racks to cool completely.
If you find this Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.