Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked pork belly recipe. You can cook smoked pork belly using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Pork Belly:
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Pork Belly.
- Use 4 tbsp of Agave Nectar.
- Use 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Dry Rub.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of Season Salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Paprika.
- Provide 2 tsp of Cayenne.
- Take 2 tsp of Ancho Chile.
- Take of Foil Wrap.
- Take 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of Tiger Sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of Honey BBQ Sauce.
- Use 3 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 8 tbsp of Butter (1 stick).
Instructions to make Smoked Pork Belly:
- Mix up the olive oil & agave nectar as best as you can. Make incisions into the fat of the belly then coat the entire belly with your oil/agave mix..
- Mix the dry rub together & rub it over the entire belly but be sure to save some of the rub for the foil wrap process later..
- Let the rub soak into the meat for about an hour if possible. Then put the belly into the smoker at 250 fat side up. This is very important because if you cook fat side down it won't render and will become tough..
- After two hours in the smoker you want to wrap the belly so the meat doesn't get burned while you render that fat. Remember everything you do in the foil wrap you do to both sides of the meat..
- First lay down a little bed of brown sugar onto the foil the length of your meat & put some of what's left of your dry on top of that. Then drizzle the tiger sauce across that. Mix the honey bbq sauce & the honey together & drizzle that over everything else. Place the butter on top of that. Lay the meat on this & repeat on the process on top of the fat..
- After wrapping is finished put it back in the smoker for 2-3 more hours..
Smoked Pork Belly Slices – smoky , sweet and flavorful. Uncured thick bacon slices (from Costco) rubbed with homemade smoking dry rub, smoked at low temperature on an electric pellet smoker. Let's fix that with a smoked pork belly recipe specifically engineered to produce great and plentiful burnt ends every time. How to serve smoked pork belly? This slow smoked pork belly is bursting with flavors.
If you find this Smoked Pork Belly recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.