How to Make Speedy Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Begin with changing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe. To cook quick & easy greek themed meatballs with lemon-dill sauce you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce:
- Take 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- Take 1 cup of beef broth.
- Get 4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh dill – finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of lemon, juice of.
- Prepare of Pita pockets, flat bread, or fajita size flour tortillas.
- Provide of Feta cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato for serving.
Steps to make Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce:
- In a small bowl wisk together yogurt, lemon juice, dill and a pinch of salt. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour..
- In a large, deep sided sautée pan melt butter over medium heat. Add meatballs. Stir to coat meatballs in butter. Cook 2 minutes to begin thawing and browning..
- Stir in parsley, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, and garlic powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until exteriors of meatballs begin to brown and herbs begin to smell fragrant. About 5 minutes more..
- Add beef broth to pan. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until meatballs have absorbed most of the liquid and plumped up. About 10 minutes..
- Serve in pita pockets, tortillas, or flat bread. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and feta. Drizzle with lemon-dill sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.