Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Albondigas Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondigas Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to albondigas soup recipe. To make albondigas soup you need 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Albondigas Soup:
- Provide of Meatballs.
- Take 2 lb of turkey, ground.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Get 2 tbsp of dried orgegano.
- Take 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Soup.
- Take 1 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 5 of carrots, chopped.
- Use 4 cup of cabbage, shredded.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Take 6 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 3 cup of water.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Use 5 oz of El Pato Jalapeno Salsa.
- You need of Optional Toppings (after soup has been cooked).
- Provide 1 of cilantro.
- Get 1 of avocado.
Steps to make Albondigas Soup:
- In large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients and set aside..
- In large soup pot, sauté the shallots and garlic in the olive oil until shallots are translucent..
- Add the carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, chicken broth, water, cumin,and oregano, mix well and bring to boil..
- Using your hands, form the meat into golf ball size meatballs and gently drop into the boiling soup. Turn the heat down to medium low and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally (gently not to break apart the meatballs)..
- Add El Pato, stir and simmer for another 5 minutes…
- Serve with cilantro and/or avocado..
If you find this Albondigas Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.