Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Methi millet pilaf/Fenugreek pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Methi millet pilaf/Fenugreek pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to methi millet pilaf/fenugreek pulao recipe. You can cook methi millet pilaf/fenugreek pulao using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Methi millet pilaf/Fenugreek pulao:
- Get 1 cup of banyard millet.
- Provide 1 spoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Use 1 cup of methi leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mint leaves.
- Get 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 spoon of butter/ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of pao bhaji masala powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Methi millet pilaf/Fenugreek pulao:
- In a pressure cooker, add oil and heat it. Once the oil is hot add cumin. Let it splutter. Then add chopped onion and saute for a while..
- Add ginger garlic paste, and cook it for about 4 minutes, until the aroma is off. Throw in all the vegetables simultaneously and saute for a minute. Then add the chopped Methi leaves, mint leaves, and coriander leaves together. Saute until shrinks..
- Wash and add barnyard millet, and water in the ratio as millet: water = 1:(2 and a half) Then add turmeric, chilli, coriander, pao bhaji powders, and salt. Then close the lid and let it cook for two whistles.
- Once the pressure is completely released by itself, open and fluff it. Using cooker is completely optional. This recipe can be done in a pan also, with half more cup of water. But it has to be checked once in a while..
- Add ghee and serve it with raita..
If you find this Methi millet pilaf/Fenugreek pulao recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.